What cannot be uploaded to Postpic servers:
- Copyrighted images if you don't own the copyright and are not licensed to do so.
- Violence, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Images that are threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourage violence or crime.
- Any images that might be illegal in the USA or EU, such as child sexual abuse, or public exposure ("doxxing").
- Adult imagery is not allowed.
If you are not sure whether image you want to upload is allowed then do not upload that image. All uploaded images are checked by staff and images that violate terms will be removed without warning and uploader of such images might be banned from website.
Although of course we strive to make Postpic as dependable as possible, Postpic's services are provided on an AS IS – WITH ALL FAULTS basis. Your use of our service is entirely at your own risk. We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running. We do not guarantee the integrity of, or the continued availability of, files on our servers. Whether we make backups, and if so, whether restoration of those backups will be available to you, is at our discretion.
Automatic/programmatic uploads are not allowed. If you need image storage for your app, please use Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage. Violators may be hunted down and banned.
Please keep the images embedded into third-party websites wrapped in links back to the corresponding HTML pages at our site when possible. The outgoing link should lead the user directly to our web page without any interstitial pages or interruptions. This allows your users to get access to the full-resolution images, and also helps us pay our bills.